Friday, November 30, 2007

Newport

My Mum sent me an email today, a date for our appeal hearing vis-a-vis Dtock's settlement visa rejection has been sent to Mum through the post.

Despite denying us access to the UK as a family, despite my insistence in the original application that I would stay with Dtock no matter what, despite completing the form 'Bangkok' under the part where it said where do you want to have your hearing they have given us four days to prepare for an appeal in Newport, Gwent on 3rd December.

Can the Government workers not read anymore in this New Britain? Everytime I send an email to them about it they reply to me in Newspeak. What a set of jokers... New Labour, New Britain, new doesn't mean great, good or efficient, open minded, intelligent, new doesn't mean anything except exactly the bullshit Britain has inherited.

If it wasn't for Bamboo's future and my belief that my family have the right to be together and the mother of my child should have the right to visit the country of her son's father without impediment, I'd love to tell them where to stick their asinine idiotic bureacracy. To quote that supra-hypocrite Tony Blair 'We live in a world where isolationism has ceased to have a reason to exist,' How does this work in practice Tony?

In our hour of need I will never forget how it was Thailand, the Thais, and our mutual families that came in for us. I will never ever forgive the British Government and their 1984 style bureacratic order for this fiasco. How many mistakes have they made with our application? How many mistakes must they make with everbody elses? It's those people blinded by false truths, in need who see the UK as the promised land who I feel sorry for.

With the prisons bursting at the seams and nowhere else to colonize I hope, they must be planning a very big war to cope with the results of the ghettoisation, the 24-hour boozing and the mass gambling that is the legacy of the Labour Party. [Fr.:Lynch, C., "The State of Britain,"L&TUR, (Apr. '07), p.6.]

Blog On

Take it East

No comments: